Jul 17, 2009

Christine Real

One of the best parts about this job is all the talented and created people we get to meet. Christine Real is one of them. She recently purchased a Clip it Up and generously sent me pictures so we could share her scrapbook room and thoughts with you.


Bio: Married for 31 years to my high school sweetheart, two kids, Kelly is 28 a elementary school librarian and Brian is 26 and also a librarian at our local library! I am retired on disability from the Census Bureau, I have something called Meniere's Disease, ever heard of it? Don't worry, most people haven't. I get severe bouts of vertigo. Don't like to talk about it much, just try to get through it and go on! I have also started fostering dogs in my home for the local dog shelter, I really enjoy doing that, even though it is sometimes hard to say goodbye to the dogs when they leave.


"This is a dream come true for me! I have wanted one for so long. I thought about making a homemade one and I looked at them here on scrapbook.com, but this was on sale and then I had a $10 coupon, so I decided to go with the "real thing" I'm glad I did! It was so easy to put together! I put it together myself (usually wait for hubby to do that sort of thing) very easy instructions, took just minutes and the clips are very strong. I know this is a good investment in my scrapbook room that will last for years. I'm going to put everything else on my wish-list so the hubby and kids can get it for me for birthdays and Christmas!"


"Here is the Clip-It-Up in my scrapbook room, see what a small space it takes up? I am a very 'hands on person' I like to be able to see my stuff while I am working. I hate it when I finish a layout and then find an embellishment that would have been perfect. This gives me a place to store everything at my fingertips. When I was hanging things on it, I discovered things that i didn't know I had!"
Christine- thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...