Jan 29, 2010

Karen's Craft Room

As a new member to Simply Renee’s Altered Design team I have been asked to share my studio with you today and I am delighted to have you. So... grab a cup of coffee and sit right back and come with me into my sanctuary.

I am lucky enough to have a whole room to myself. My husband and I finished it a year ago last November and I could not be more thrilled. When we first completed it I thought I had way to much space but it did not take long for me to fill it up….and I mean FILL it up. Thank goodness for Simply Renee and ALL of their wonderful products.





I don’t know what I would do without my base unit…just look at all the stickers and embellishments that it holds.

I love that they are within reach and I can see what I have. If I need some inspiration it is so easy to look at all the wonderful items that I already have.


I use a bag to hold my extra clips and grips until I need them.


My Jumbo……I love my JUMBO!!


I use it to hold all my wonderful magazines….I love to have them within reach.


I also use a clip it up bag to hold items together for upcoming classes I will be teaching.


I hope you have enjoyed this peek into my creative space. I hope I have inspired you to think of all the ways you can use the Clip it Up to make you creative space your own haven.

 Karen Taylor

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Karen! Love your space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your space Karen. I love how you've used the jumbo for Magazines. Now I need one of those too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME craft room Karen! So organized!
    Can you come do mine? LOL!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great studio! I just love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your scrapping haven! You have done such a great job with organizing it all while making it look great too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...