Mar 26, 2010

Altered Egg Holder

Here is my first blog post at Simply Renée Clip it up!! How cool is that!

It’s my turn to show you an altered item. Lately I bought an egg holder, and my scrappy mind said to me….  “This is perfect for altering!!”

image And yes, It’s real cute on my Easter table with eggs from my own chickens!

Maybe you could find something like my egg holder. I smeared it with gesso, and when all is dried, I sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmermist on it and covered the circle with the egg holes in it with patterned paper…add some flowers vines, and that’s it!

image

image

image

Wishing you a very Blessed Easter!

Wendela

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Wendela! I have gesso but I've never thought of using it on an altered item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely beautiful. I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...