May 7, 2010

Wendela’s Creative Space

Here are some words about my craft area…

I’ve no special room for scrapbooking, the most of times I’m using the table in the living room. All my scrapping treasures are stored in a cupboard made by my lovely husband. A forbidden place for little kids hands…J

Love to use vintage findings, like old suitcases and baskets.

image

image

image

image

image

And do you see my Clip it up mini?? I love to use it for my crochet thread!! How cool!

image

Enjoy visiting my area!!

Thank you so much for looking.

Wendela

http://wendela-lam.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Wendela! I love your suitcases! I just stole my daughters' vintage suitcases back - they were wrecking them anyhow - and I will be using them for storage in my craft room.
    Like you I don't have a phenomenal space to work in, so I like the way you shared a glimpse of what you love about your scrap organization.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...