Jun 11, 2010

Wendela’s altered Clip it Up

“First, I painted my Clip it Up Mini white with a paint spray….it’s really easy to do…. I sprayed mine I think 3 times, and this is what I get….a beautiful white clip it up!!

 imageimage

After that I added my romantic fabrics on it. I have a bunch of fabric, and now my favorites are so beautiful organized with my clip it up mini!! The little doll sitting on the front, is homemade…by me…

image image image

It’s a real treasure in my room!!

X

Wendela

wendela-lam.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! and the best thing is, you can change the look just by changing the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I want to go get some paint today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just way too adorable. I love it

    x Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...