Dec 16, 2010

Clip it Up and Baseball Hats

image

The cool thing about the Clip it Up Swinging Wall Arm is that I can utilize the space behind the door but not hinder the use of either door and it won't squish the hats! 

image

I used an elastic strip and tied loops in it to insert the clips.  As the elastic stretched, I added more loops.  I can always add another elastic string if needed to the arm. 

image

I added more hats and even the floopy hats that never would have worked with my old system, with a max of 9 hats, that needed the adjuster in the back to hang it from. 

BEFORE

image

I painted it to blend in with the white walls.

image

I love this option to utilize the limited space in my son's small room.

Thanks again Renee!!
Crystal Meads

Crystal- thanks so much for sharing your great idea!!! We love getting fun, new ideas from our customers. If you have a fun new way to use the Clip it Up email us at clipitup@gmail.com!

Simply Renee

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We have way too many hats at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, the men in your house are so lucky to have you pick up their hats! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! All I know is when the 4 yr old wants a hat he doesn't understand why I can't find it right that minute.....lol, so this is more for me and a little bit for him :) I might have to change the elastic down the road when it stretches out, but other than painting this, it only cost me $2.00 for the elastic, what an inexpensive fix and now with discounts from Simply Renee, get yours now! I have another I plan to use in my scrapbooking area for my cricut mats, I had the sticky holders with hooks, but they can't take the weight of the mats, so over the holidays I hope to get that one installed too. Keep your ideas coming everyone, I got my idea off of here when someone used it for hair bows, I had a "hmmmmmm" moment and came up with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME!! What a great and very clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a great idea. When my dd was a youngster we had that problem with stuffed animals, I'm sure some smart lady could solve that problem with a clip it up !
    I love my mini's !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...