Feb 15, 2011

Welcome Misty

We’re excited to introduce you to another of our new design team members. Misty’s first post will be tomorrow so make sure you check back and be sure to comment :) I have a feeling a drawing is coming very soon! (hint, hint)

image

I am a Stay At Home Mommy of 5 kids.  They are my purpose for everything that I do, from scrapbooking, to staying up until 3 am to make the perfect bow to match the 1st day of school outfit that has been changed a dozen times!

I have been doing crafts all my life...crochet, cross stitch, and much more...But with the birth of my first son in 1997, my craftiness changed direction.  I was no longer just doing something to stay busy, I had purpose.  I had a REASON to scrapbook...and I loved it.  With 3 boys and 2 girls, the Kodak moments in my home are abundant...and the layout possibilities are ENDLESS!  I scrapbook not only the "Big" moments in life, but the seemingly unimportant ones, also.   I think every moment is precious, and every memory is a priceless treasure.   I have been scrapping for 13 years, but seriously for only the last year and a half.  I have learned different crafts over the years, but, with my 2 daughters, the love of boutique bows had me paying insane amounts of money for their hair jewelry.  I learned how to make them myself, and They quickly became my favorite thing next to scrapping.  

~Misty

http://mommyof5kidz.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Welcome Misty- we look forward to your creations! 5 kids! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boutique bows? WOW! I have to check out some of your creations! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Misty! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!! You will do great things with your clip it up and ribbon storage!!! I love everything you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for your post tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to meet you! Can't wait to see what you create <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo Misty! You know I love you girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...