Mar 1, 2011

Welcome Audrey

We’re excited to introduce Audrey, a new member to our design team.  Make sure you check out her first post tomorrow.

image

I am a SAHM to 19 month old Charlotte.  Hubby Charlotte and I live near Houston, and we moved here about 3 ½ years ago from central New York State.  I love to do all kinds of crafts, spend time outside walking and going to the park, and cooking.  I love the color green, listen to hard rock, and LOVE chocolate covered pretzels!

I started scraping about 6 years ago when I was inspired to create an album of a fun Halloween party that we had. I was so in love with all the papers and do-dads for creating pages that it was easy to fall into this as a hobby. I have become a lot more serious (ok, OBSESSIVE) about my scrapping the past 3 or 4 years. I would define my style as contemporary; I love to work with new products and techniques.

Audrey

 http://audreysreflection.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. YAY Audrey! Can't wait to see your project! I am starting to love Wednesdays because I get to read about all of these cool new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Audrey!!! I am looking forward to seeing your work...and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...