Jun 3, 2011

Bobbi’s Last Day

Hi – This is Bobbi! After 3 1/2 years of working and playing at Simply Renee Inc, today is my final day.  It’s been a great few years and I’ve been so blessed to have the chance to work with Renee and Carolyn. They are great woman and I admire their talents and creativity.   I’ve watched Simply Renee grow from Renee’s basement into a warehouse and I’m proud to say I’ve been a part of it.  One of my favorite tasks was blogging and working with our design teams and I am sad to say goodbye.  I have learned so much from all of you!!!  I love you all and wish you the best.

I’m not off to bigger and better things just different things and I hope to run into many of you along the way!

Love, Bobbi

 

I would just like to personally thank Bobbi for her friendship, hard work, patience,  computer skills, problem solving and organizational help in the office and warehouse.  You  were my right  hand “woman” that  I trusted to keep things going while I worked on developing new products.

It’s been great having you in our Simply Renee “family” and wish you nothing but the best in your future.  Thanks for everything! Carolyn and I love you and know you and Nathan will accomplish great things!

IMG_2852

Stay in touch!

Thanks again!!!!!

Renee

5 comments:

  1. We will miss you Bobbi!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bye, Bobbi and good luck in all that you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi,
    First day down and yes I missed you!!! Thanks again for the good,bad,crazy,all the laughs,fun times we have had and always being there for me!!!! Hope you enjoyed your first day of your new adventure!!!!!

    love ya,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...