Jul 1, 2011

It’s Our 5th Birthday!

July is our birthday month and we’re in the mood to celebrate!

Keep checking back with us for sales, give-a-ways, contests with other great companies , fun blog posts, and some trips down memory lane with some Clip it Up photos.

Here’s a sneak peek…

image

of the fun blog post and contest coming up with My Little Yellow Bicycle!!!

Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!!

We would personally like to thank all those who have fought and are still fighting for the freedoms we enjoy each and every day in this country!  Thank you and God bless you and keep you safe!

Simply Renee

3 comments:

  1. WOoooo hooooooo! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's only been 5 years. I remember the first time I saw your product, and I went crazy searching all the stores for it. At that time no one had heard of it. Well EVERYONE knows you now! Congrats and Happy Birthday! Clip it up still remains my all time favorite, and most recommended organization system.

    Your new all in one system is amazing! Definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...