Sep 5, 2012

Wonderful Besties

Hello again!  Here is another layout for a 'Circle Scrapbook' that we are making at Donna Salazar Designs.  Each team member is making a layout for each of the girls on the DT.  This month I made a layout for Lisa Blastick!
Lisa gave me a photo of her and her best friend and this is what I created...
I used papers from Donna Salazar's Botanique Collection.
The larger of the two flowers is my Cabbage Rose made with Rose Creations dies by Spellbinders. Click HERE for my flower tutorial.  The smaller flower was made with the Bitty Blossoms dies.  Aren't they cute?!  (You can purchase both sets of these dies from my shop.)
The Fancy Tag was cut from a Spellbinders dies and the coordinating bling is from Want2Scrap.
You know me and my lacing!  LURVE IT!!  You can find my tutorial HERE.  I left out the 'twist' this time.  :o)
These beautiful Sweet Pea Borders by The Dusty Attic are also available in my shop.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Many hugs!
Natasha
http://www.moments-of-tranquility.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...