Dec 12, 2012

Memories

Hi everyone!  This is a layout I made using another one of Lydell Quin's sketches.  I love her sketches... they really bring out my creativity!
For this layout, I used paper, canvas and burlap by Canvas Corp.  I suppose I was in a 'krafty' mood when I made this!  LOL
The title is a chipboard element made by The Dusty Attic.  I just inked it with Truffle Mix'd Media Inx.  The photo is of my hubby and I on our wedding day in 2010.
Beneath the photos, there are layers of goodies such as paper, canvas, burlap and chipboard chicken wire.
How gorgeous are these metal charms?!  You can find them at Handmade Halo along with LOTS of other embellies!  The little kraft flowers are handmade from Bitty Blossoms dies.  I love these dies because I never have a problem finding matching flowers for my projects b/c I can make them from coordinating paper.  I still have a few of these die sets in my store.
... manila tags with hemp cord...
... and a stitched & stapled heart... ouch!
I also tucked canvas under the edges of my background paper.  I love the soft texture of it! Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...