Sep 30, 2009

Scrapping and Music

One of the things I love most about scrapbooking is being able to share with someone the feelings you have in a special way. It is not like going and just buying a card (while that is awesome too) it is creating something to show someone how you feel in a more personal way. Add to that the power of music and it is an amazing way to demonstrate to someone you love just how much you mean to them.
.
As most of you know, my family moved this past summer, again: two times in less than three years. Now, I am not a big fan of moving, by any stretch, but the first move it was our time, this past move it was not. It was something special that my husband earned and while I am proud, I have also been a little angry.

He recently said to me, that he bets I wish I would have married someone else. I was floored. I realize that my being down about the situation we are in has made him feel like I don't want to be with him and nothing could be further from the truth. So, I turned to my favorite hobby to express to him, just how much I love him and that being with him anywhere is where I am supposed to be. We are huge fans of Rascal Flatts and have many songs in our collections that speak to us, but this one at this time just seemed to really fit. I have included a link because I think listening along as you read the lyrics just makes it come to life so to speak.



Anyway, if you ever want to get your feelings across without even saying a word, try making a scrapbook page for that special someone. And if you are like me and have a hard time putting things to words, do what I did and let the professionals do the writing for you. ;)

Happy Scrapping everyone!!
Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...