Sep 18, 2009

Scraps...

We have had several people write in about needing ways to organize their paper scraps. I struggled with this for awhile before I came up with a solution that works for me. I actually use my scraps now and clean-up is so easy!


At Target, I found these plastic 12x12 pull out drawers.

I cut a strip of the color and put it on the outside to easily identify the color. I also have a drawer for patterned papers and specialty papers.

When I need a scrap – I just pull out the drawer and find what I need.


When I’m done working on a page, if I have scraps big enough to save, it is really fast to pull out the drawer and throw them in. I store them under my countertop. It takes some space, but it is worth it for me. I can turn around from my desk and easily access them.




I couldn't find the same containers I bought but these are very similar. They are $29.99 at Target.com.

Renee

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea.....I don't have the space right now to add something like this to my system so for the moment I am using large 2 gal zip loc bags. Thanks for the idea.

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...