Dec 16, 2009

Have you tried scrapbooking in shapes!?

I seem to be addicted to circles!!! So many companies, have fun, die cut papers these days and circles are my favorite!  Today I chose to work with My Little Shoebox products.

The background is yellow, but I did lots of layering!!!   I cut 3 strips of patterned paper (brown, purple, and pink).  I then cut along the edge of the circle with my Exacto knife.  Then I just slid the paper strips underneath.  I then added some ribbon and the green die cut.







For the title I used an overlay and added Stickles to it.  Then I used some yummy chipboard and little alphas to complete it.

I then hand cut some flowers from patterned paper and added Stickles to the center.  I then pop dotted two of them to add some dimensional interest.  




I hope you take time to try scrapbooking with die cut papers!  I think you will be as addicted as I am!!!

Danielle Holsapple

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is such a pretty layout! I love all the layering and oh my gosh your daughter is so BIG!!! Where did time go?!?

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of art with us!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle...this is ADORABLE!! I love all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...