Aug 26, 2009

Back to School Gift!!!

It’s that time of year! Time to send the kiddos back to school! Our daughter has the same teacher two years in a row and we just adore her! So I wanted to make her a little something special for the first day of school!

I decided to alter a tin lunch box and fill it with handmade thank you cards. Our teacher is so good at sending out thank you card when she gets donations or has volunteer help – I figured I could help her by making a few cards! I used Doodlebug patterned papers and accessories in school theme!


  • Paper: Doodlebug Designs
  • Cardstock: Bazzill, KI Memories & Core’dinations
  • Stickers: Doodlebug Designs, Scenic Route
  • Rub On: Making Memories
  • Chipboard: Making Memories, Creative Café
  • Ribbon: Craft Supply
  • Brads: Doodlebug Designs
  • Buttons: Doodlebug Designs

Some close ups of the cards


Danielle Holsapple

1 comment:

  1. What an AWESOME idea Danielle! Great job with the cards. I am sure the teacher will appreciate them greatly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...