Aug 19, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I know it seems to be a bit early for Halloween, but in reality it’s only a few months away and I think it’s a fine time to start my Halloween cards! Here’s a card and envelope I made using some yummilicious paper and stickers from Doodlebug Designs!


  • Paper: Doodlebug Designs
  • Cardstock: Bazzill· Sentiment: The Cutting Café
  • Stickers: Doodlebug Designs
  • Ribbon: Offray
  • Button: Foof Fa La
So what do you think? Is it too early to begin preparing for Halloween or do you think my timing is just right? Personally, I think it’s a case of perfect timing! I’d love to see your Halloween cards and projects, so send me a link when you’re done creating so I can be inspired!

Blessings to you and yours!

Robyn

2 comments:

  1. love that card.. and im already working on the odd xmas card so you're not to early.

    Bree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...