Nov 18, 2009

Babies

Lately, I have lots of friends and family that are pregnant! Babies everywhere! The Graphic 45 line “Brides to Baby” is a beautiful set just perfect for baby themed projects.

I started with this card for a friend that just had a baby girl. It isn’t overly pink, which I kind of like for a change! I also added a little messaged inside.

Sadly, I had a dear, dear friend who lost a baby last week. Having lost a child myself, my heart breaks for her and her family. I created a sympathy card for her using this same Graphic 45 papers.


I also made a mini album for her as a special place to house and display photos of her sweet boy. Lots of Glimmer Mist was used on this project – I wanted it to feel sparkly and angelic.






Danielle Holsapple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...