Nov 4, 2009

Graphic 45 Cards

This time of year gets really busy in our house. There's a lot going on all the time and quite often I think about sending someone a nice thank you note or just a quick hello, but it always gets put to the side because I just don't have the time to make a card and since I have all the supplies I just can't bring myself to go to the store and buy pre-made cards! (sound familiar?!)
.
So I decided this year I would make a stack of simple note cards that I can use when I want to send a card. No more putting it off until later! Now, I have a set of cards I can actually use...or give as a gift if needed! I plan on making many more and putting them in a cute holder right on my desk!

I made these really simple, yet cute, cards with just a vintage stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms and some paper from Graphic 45. They paired perfectly together and took me seconds to make! I love the simplicity and multi purpose feel of the cards!




Lisa Day

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Lisa...they would make nice stocking stuffers!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...