Nov 11, 2009

Cards & Butterflies

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love making cards. I'm always looking for that perfect stamp and paper that coordinate perfectly to create them. Well, when I got this beautiful paper by Graphic 45 and these amazing stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms it was love at first sight!


I love absolutely love the butterfly images and sentiments that are in this lovely stamp set. They would look wonderful on any project. And I can't say enough how beautiful the Graphic 45 papers are! If you've never had the pleasure of working with their papers then you're in for the time of your life! These papers are absolutely gorgeous!

If you have projects you've made using either these stamps or papers I'd love to see them! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...