Aug 12, 2010

Welcome Bree!

image

My style of scrapbooking would definitely be characterized as eclectic. I love to mix and match patterns, colors and different styles into my work. Each and every project is inspired by something different. Sometimes it’s the photo and sometimes it’s the event I want to remember. Sometimes it’s a store window or advertisement, and sometimes it’s the gorgeous papers and embellishments that move me to create. I am passionate for patterned paper and love to use unique, recycled or thrift store finds in my work. I love to create layouts that tell stories, whether its with pictures or words. My newest passion is card- making. I love creating little pieces of art to give to others. I also enjoy creating sketches for card making and scrapbook.

Bree

Welcome Bree- we’re excited to have you on our team.  Her first post will be tomorrow :-)

Simply Renee Inc

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...