Sep 1, 2010

“All I can say is wow”

It’s such a beautiful Wednesday morning here in Utah.  We received an email this week from a wonderful lady and we wanted to share with you what she said and pictures of her craft room.  Make sure you check out her blog for more pictures.

Hi Renee,

I finally got all my paper loaded onto my Clip-It-Up, all I can say is wow, I love it! I kept adding and adding and still it  holds more. I love the access it gives me.

Thanks so much for the wonderful invention.

Jen

To visit Jen’s blog click here

image

Wow look how much product she has on the Clip it Up Floor Model. Thanks for sharing with us Jen!

Simply Renee Inc

4 comments:

  1. Oh God the quote of the week. Hit the heart ZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That floor model is FABULOUS! What a lucky, ORGANIZED lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, that is awesome! I'm off to visit your blog right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....look at all that storage!!! Great showcase of the new floor model!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...