Sep 15, 2010

Vacation Organization

image
image
The Clip it Up Mini is a great organizer for your vacations! We
recently went to Disney World, and I wanted to have a display of our photos and mementos. The Mini works great as a display tool- it is helping me show the memories (the children love flipping though all the pictures.) It is also assisting  me in forming a game plan on how these photos will be scrapbooked in the future.
image
image
As I go though ticket stubs and other small mementos, I can clip them with the photos they will be with. I have also begun writing down many of the experiences on shaped cardstock.
image
image
It is really easy to customize the tabs that come with the Clip it Up. I used a Mickey punch on my tabs that are used to divide the photos from the different parks.
image
Valerie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...