Nov 30, 2010

Billies Favorite Things-Clip it Up

Visit Billie’s blog to read the entire post.

If Oprah can have her favorite things, I can have mine too. This is my latest favorite thing, the Clip It Up by Simply Renee

image
All of the rulers I have on this are from 4 drawers that I used for my ruler collection, plus 1 drawer I used for all of my rotary cutters. ..

Billie’s blog : asewingwewillgo.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Billie.  We love seeing the Clip it Up in action.  We’d love to see more pictures from our customers.  Send us pictures or links to clipitup@gmail.com.

Don’t forget to comment to win a Clip it Up Floor Model (details here).

Simply Renee

21 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now you have drawers for more stuff, lol. I can't wait to get my son's swing arm up and share! I need to paint it white first :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good use for your CIU! Going to go check out the rest of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These can be used for so many things

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Imagine what you could fit on a floor model...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like to see how people are using the clip it up. Now this is something I would have never thought of. Great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great idea I hope Santa gets me one

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can't you do with a Clip It Up? Lol love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many favorite things.....and my craft room sure reflects that! But I have to say it's looking so much better with my Clip it UP floor model!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! I hope Santa brings me one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous idea--i love seeing how everyone has so many different uses for the same product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree this is one of my must have as soon as I set up my scrap area.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great idea to store those bulky rulers. It must make it so easy to find the ones you need and put them away when you are done. I hadn't thought of putting rulers on, but it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great ideas on this blog. Thank you for sharing.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great ideas - since I quilt, sew, papercraft, embroider, and am a pictureaholic I know there are a million things I could use these for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...