Mar 21, 2012

Lil' Darling

Hi everyone!  This is a simple layout I made using the new Botanique Collection by Donna Salazar for GCD Studios.  I love the beautiful, soft colors of these papers.
I made the larger flower using the Rose Creations dies by Spellbinders.  You can find the tutorial for this flower HERE.  The smaller flowers were made using the new Bitty Blossoms dies that are also manufactured by Spellbinders.  I LOVE these dies!  They are one of my favorites!
This tag was cut using Fancy Tags Two by Spellbinders and the coordinating bling is made by Want2Scrap.  It is perfect to hold a little title!
This is my Cabbage Rose with a jeweled brad as the center.
Here I added decorative, punched edges and the soft touch of muslin.
The bling is the new B.Y.O.B. (Build Your Own Bling) by Want2Scrap.  The pieces can be mixed and matched to create your own flourishes.
I cut these beautiful flowers from a second sheet of paper and overlapped the first sheet with foam adhesive.

Thanks for taking a peek at my layout!

Have you joined in our exciting blog hop?  If not, click HERE to get started!  There are fabulous prizes up for grabs.  Hurry because the hop ends soon!


5 comments:

  1. The title is perfect for this layout!
    Oh how beautiful all the details are, and that adorable cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect title!!! She is adorable:) Lay out is Simply Beautiful!!! You are amazing!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. I just cannot get over all the little details you add.I love it.Your creativity on the flowers is amazing

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout, it is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, soft colors and darling photo! Love your design and layering is beautiful!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    p.s. The Hop was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...