Mar 20, 2012

Winner of our new New All-In-One Frame and Accessories!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Winner of our new All-in-One Frame, 2 Trays, 2 Arms and one Double Ribbon holder.

I would personally like to thank all of you who joined us via Facebook, our blog hop with Dusty Attic
and on our own blog!  We appreciate all your comments, stories and time spent supporting us.

Yes, it's my birthday today and I have found that when you give something of yourself to others, you are the one who receives the best gift.  I have had lots of blessings in my life and I'm so grateful for each and every one of them. Some of those blessings came with some of the hardest things I've ever had to go through, but through the good and the bad, I have been blessed in many ways.

So thank you again for your support!  We would also like to give Dawn Lotharius a Swinging Wall Arm,  Ava Gavaloski a Wall MountLisa P Under the Shelf Rod, and Lisa Woodward Peeples a Main Base Clip It Up!

Please email us at www.clipitup@gmail with your address and we will get your price out to you.

Congratulations and thanks for joining us in my birthday celebration!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone:)

Renee

13 comments:

  1. Holy cow! What??!! No way! This is going to change the face of my dining room (where all of my stuff is currently strewn)! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday sweet Renee! I hope you have a fabulous day. God truly does bless us through our trials doesn't He? Congrats to Miriam and the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! What a great time I have had with all the fun questions and the blog hop.
    Congrats to all the winners and I am so thrilled to been chosen as one.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations girls!!!! You have made a few women very happy today!!!

    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RENEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you many hugs! May all your dreams come true. You are a beautiful person and deserve the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Ladies! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Renee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Miriam wins a lot of prizes. Lucky girl!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Renee! Thanks for a great, fun contest. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Lucky girl, that will be an awesome addition to your scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats you lucky, lucky winners! Now we want to see your scrap spaces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...