Aug 10, 2011

Memories!

Hello everyone! 

Natasha here with a 7 Gypsies Shadowbox Tray that I created using Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection.  The tray originally comes in a wood stain color, but I 'whitewashed' it to coordinate with the papers.

SweetMemories1

SweetMemories2

The large flower was hand-made and all of the chipboard elements, including this baroque corner, are manufactured by The Dusty Attic.

SweetMemories3

Most of the flowers used for this project are either made by Prima or hand-made.

SweetMemories4

The photos are of my children several years ago.  They are very close and I am so grateful for that.  I love how content they look in these photos.

SweetMemories5

This chipboard element was inked, painted and decorated with white embossing powder.

SweetMemories6


SweetMemories7

The title is made up of Thickers foam alphabet stickers that were inked and covered with Stickles.

SweetMemories8

In one of the narrower sections, I punched a border and added hand-stitching for texture.  In the section beside it, I laced tulle through holes that I drilled through the tray.

SweetMemories8-1

I love these little vials made by Tim Holtz.  Each vial holds special fairy powers and magical spells... or  in other words... glitter, micro beads and torn paper.  :o)

SweetMemories10

I am truly blessed to have such wonderful children, and as the journaling reads, I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect.

As you have probably noticed, I am seriously addicted to chipboard and bling.  With such a large collection of these products, I had to find the best way to organize them.  Believe me when I tell you that there is no better way than with Clip it Up Products.  After receiving my first Clip it Up, I immediately fell in love and I now have eleven!  My chipboard collection hangs from a Base Unit and my bling collection completely fills up two Mini’s.  When I say filled, I mean so jam-packed that I couldn't get anymore clips on.  And these Clip it Ups hold A LOT of product!  I believe that is when I realized I had an addiction LOL.  NAH!!  I just need another Clip it Up!  LOL.  I regret not being able to photograph my Clip it Ups for you, but I am experiencing a camera malfunction.  However, I do hope to share photos of my entire craft studio with you in a future post!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your summer!!  Many hugs!

Natasha

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful project! LOVE the colors you used, it looks so soft and pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! You have me beat at 11 CIU's. I only have seven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the shadow box! You are such a detail person, and so am I - but you get projects done and I don't! You inspire me to get going!
    I can't believe you have 11 CIU's and that Barbara has 7! It sounds like you need to move up to the All-in-One! That's why I keep coming up with bigger CIU's - I have too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...