Dec 28, 2011

'Live In Color' Gatefold Double Layout

Hello everyone! Natasha here with a special layout I made as a tribute to my Dusty Attic sisters. There are 17 of us and I had to somehow fit us all onto one layout! So I decided to create a gatefold double layout.
This is the cover (outside) of my layout. It is made from the backside of corrugated board. (You will see the corrugated side on the inside.)

I used fiber paste to create a brick pattern and added color with spray ink.

The chipboard flourish is manufactured by The Dusty Attic. The large flower in the corner was hand-made using the Rose Creations dies by Spellbinders. (A tutorial will be posted shortly!)

The grass border and nameplate are also chipboard elements that were painted and inked. I love the dimension chipboard adds to any project.

This is the inside of my layout. Look at all of those photos! LOL! The papers I used are by Susiebee Studios.

I used numerous punches to create decorative borders throughout the layout. The large blue flower was cut from one of the cute papers.

The house was also cut from the Susiebee Studios papers. I adhered it to my layout using Zapdots for added dimension.

The sections of my layout were joined with hemp cord laced through eyelets.


The title letters were fussy cut and the borders were hand-stitched to help them stand out.


The distressed paper in the background was torn from Donna Salazar's Crafty Chronicle.


Thank you for stopping by today. Wishing you all an incredible New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Natasha
    This is amazing! Love the gate fold design and the layers. You always just amaze me sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get anything else done? It would take me forever to do the projects you do!
    This is just another amazing project with so much detail and creativity! Thanks once again Natasha for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...