Feb 8, 2012

Enjoy the Moments

Hello dear friends!  Natasha here and I have some exciting news today!  Kristine Davidson, from Creative Scrappers, has published a brand new eBook filled with her inspirational sketches and layouts by designers from all over the world!  I am honored to be a part of this fabulous book, and I would like to share my layout that I created for this publication!

I have scrapped this photo of my daughter and myself before, but I just love it.  Couldn't help myself!  LOL!
 My title is made up of a Dusty Attic chippie that I embossed with Jasmine Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder.
 This is my cabbage rose covered with Diamond Dust.  You can find a tutorial for my flower HERE.  The flourish is a chipboard element that I cut apart and used in various parts of my layout.


 The small blue flowers are my Romantique Roses.  You can find the tutorial HERE.

The gray paper in the background is actually a collage of torn papers that I decoupaged.  I stitched in random areas for added texture.

Thank you for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day!
http://www.moments-of-tranquility.com/


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Natasha! So sorry I missed you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning from you, while I'm improving myself. I definitely enjoy reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!
    Ricca Chemical Company, 3191-5, Formaldehyde, 10% v/v, pH 7.4, 20 L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...