Dec 16, 2009

Have you tried scrapbooking in shapes!?

I seem to be addicted to circles!!! So many companies, have fun, die cut papers these days and circles are my favorite!  Today I chose to work with My Little Shoebox products.

The background is yellow, but I did lots of layering!!!   I cut 3 strips of patterned paper (brown, purple, and pink).  I then cut along the edge of the circle with my Exacto knife.  Then I just slid the paper strips underneath.  I then added some ribbon and the green die cut.

For the title I used an overlay and added Stickles to it.  Then I used some yummy chipboard and little alphas to complete it.

I then hand cut some flowers from patterned paper and added Stickles to the center.  I then pop dotted two of them to add some dimensional interest.  

I hope you take time to try scrapbooking with die cut papers!  I think you will be as addicted as I am!!!

Danielle Holsapple


  1. Danielle, this is such a pretty layout! I love all the layering and oh my gosh your daughter is so BIG!!! Where did time go?!?

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of art with us!


  2. Danielle...this is ADORABLE!! I love all the little details!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...