Oct 5, 2011

Crazy Love!!!

Hello my fellow crafters!

 Natasha here to share a layout I created with Prima's Jack and Jill collection.  When I saw these cute papers, I knew they would be perfect for a lovey dovey layout LOL.

The photo is of my husband and I a few years ago after he had proposed to me.

Crazy in Love1 Crazy in Love2
All of the chipboard elements on this layout are manufactured by The Dusty Attic.  Each piece was altered using various mediums- ink, paint, embossing powder, glitter and mists.
Crazy in Love3

The title letters are Thickers foam stickers that were adhered with foam squares for added dimension.
Crazy in Love4

I cut apart several different pearl flourishes and positioned them throughout my layout.
Crazy in Love5

Crazy in Love6

This flower was hand-made using Donna Salazar's Rose Creations dies by Spellbinders.  I simply inked the edges and layered the die-cuts to create this simple flower.
Crazy in Love7

As always, I like to sneak in a touch of lacing on my work.  :o)

Crazy in Love8 
All of the stitching was done by hand.  The vintage lace was stitched around the border as well.


Before I go, I just wanted to quickly show you how I utilize one of my Clip It Up Wall Mounts.  I have this Wall Mount above my desk where I hang things that I need to keep close by.
Wall Mount1

Like my flower die cuts...
Wall Mount2

I use Donna Salazar's Antiquities collection very often so I gathered all of my scraps from this paper line and cut out various sizes of flowers.  I organized the die-cuts by size and placed them in small baggies.  I attached the baggies using a binder ring and clipped it onto my Wall Mount.  Now, whenever I need to make a flower for a project I am working on, I do not need to stop to cut flower layers.  I always have them handy and close by.

Wall Mount3 
Hanging from my Wall Mount, I also have my Glimmer Mist color guide.  I sprayed each mist onto a tag and wrote its name on the back.  This makes it easier for me to coordinate my mists with my projects.  Definitely a time-saver!

Thank you for stopping by and reading my post.  Have a beautiful, crafty day!

Natasha________

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty!!... Perfect Details!!
    Sweet Greetings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha your lo is beyond gorgeous!!! There are so many gorgeous details!! I love it so much! Great idea for the clip it up! I constantly find new uses for them, because I am always reorganizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO! Love all the details and layering!!! Stunning art! I was tickled to see the flower gems on 'crazy'! So much sweetness on this LO!!!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO!!!! You put so much detail in all you do and it is amazing! Great use of the wall mount!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning project! I could look at one of your pages all day and constantly find a new detail that i had not seen before! Gorgeous and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...