Apr 25, 2012

My Dad, My Hero

 Hello sweet friends!  Natasha here with a layout I created using the beautiful "For Father" Collection by Pion Design. 
The photo is of my awesome daddy.  He is my everything.  Shhhhhh... don't tell my hubby or he may get jealous LOL.  :o)

I used a lot of Dusty Attic chipboard on this layout, including the title piece.  I grunged up the title chippie by applying paint, ink and embossing powder.
Some hemp cord lacing...
 I found this quote and thought it was very fitting for this layout.  Everything my father has taught me will stay with me and be passed on to my children. 
 The flower was made from chipboard as well.  I have a similar tutorial that can be found HERE.  The hand cut stamps and pocket watches were cut from the Pion Design papers I used.
 To add texture to these chipboard bricks, I applied Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder in Truffle.
Hope you enjoyed my layout!  Take care!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...