Aug 8, 2012

True Love

Hello!  Hello!  Today I have a layout to share that was created for my friend, Donna Salazar.
I had sooooo much fun with this layout!  I tend to enjoy myself when there is a lot of paint, ink and messy stuff involved.  LOL. 
I used corrugated board as the backing for this layout.  The paper layered above it is from Donna's Mix'd Media Stax.  I used many techniques on this watercolor paper... stamping, embossing, masking, inking, painting and distressing.
Donna and her husband, Danny, are the most adorable couple!  They are perfect for each other and complement each other well.  This little question popped into my head as I was thinking of the journaling for this layout.  :o)
 
... a cluster of flowers, a Bitty Blossom, B.Y.O.B. and stitching.  The metal embellishments in the four corners of the layout are called Rivets by Zutter.
I LOVE Donna's Sprightly Sprockets!  They come in chipboard, and the coordinating Spellbinders dies are perfect for cutting paper sprockets to layer on top of the chippies.  
On these sprockets, I stamped Donna's Crackle image onto them and embossed the image with Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder.
Beneath the photo, I incorporated lacing to add texture.


The background paper was also stamped with Donna's Crackle Stamp and embossed with Jasmine Embossing Powder.
These Bitty Blossoms are so adorable!!  All you need to make them are the dies and some paper!

Hope you like my layout!  See you next week!
Much love & hugs...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...