Oct 10, 2012

My Heart

Hi everyone!  This is a layout I created using papers by My Mind's Eye.  The photos are of my daughter when she was a baby.  I miss those days!
The background was splattered with paint and distressed with a stamp and embossing powder.
These Dusty Attic chippies were painted, inked with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and embossed with LSG embossing powder.  These embossing powders have a lovely glimmer to them.
 I made this flower using Mistra Hoolahan's flower tutorial that can be found HERE.
The smaller flower was made using the Bitty Blossoms dies by Spellbinders, and the apple blossoms are Green Tara flowers.
The butterflies are also manufactured by Green Tara.
All of the stitching on this layout was done by hand.  I stitched around the hearts to further define them.
That's all for today!  Have a wonderful week!

http://www.moments-of-tranquility.com/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...