Nov 7, 2012

A Daughter...

Hi everyone!  This is a layout I made using the beautiful Botanique collection by Donna Salazar.  I love the subtle colors of these papers!
This hand-made flower is my Cabbage Rose made from Donna's Rose Creations dies.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
The stitched flower in the background is a die-cut from these same dies that I adhered and stitched onto the background.
The pink flowers were made from Bitty Blossoms die cuts.  They are so easy to make!
These Dusty Attic chipboard alphas were painted white and lightly distressed with ink.  I wanted the title to blend into the background yet still be legible.
... another Dusty Attic chippie that was painted white and covered in Fairy Dust glitter.  You don't need to have super-duper chipboard alteration skills to use chippies on your projects.  A touch of ink, paint or glitter will do just fine!  Even bare chipboard elements are beautiful!
Beneath the punched edge, I adhered a lovely piece of vintage lace.
... more hand-made flowers.
The doily in the background is also made of chipboard.
The circle embellies were cut from Spellbinders dies and layered/stitched together.  Yes, I am a bit addicted to Spellbinders dies!  They are so convenient and make creating a breeze!

 Thanks for visiting today!
Much love & hugs... xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...