Nov 21, 2012

Remember

Hi everyone!  Natasha here with a layout I made a while back using Bo Bunny's gorgeous 'Little Miss' collection.  Green is my favorite color and I love how the peach complements the green in these papers.  The picture is of myself.  :o)
These inspirational sayings were cut from the papers and are the reason why I titled my layout, 'Remember'.  They are nice reminders to myself. 
The large flower is my Romantique Rose made from Rose Creations dies.  You can find the tutorial HERE.  The pink and yellow flowers were made from Bitty Blossoms dies.
The chipboard title, doily and vine flourish below are made by The Dusty Attic. 
The leaves on the Vine Flourish were painted with acrylic paint, and the entire piece was sprayed with ink.

The peach resin flowers tucked in my flower clusters are from Handmade Halo.  They carry a lovely variety of embellishments!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...