Jan 21, 2010

Paper Pileup

Around my house, paper organization is a major challenge that I deal with on a daily basis. I have a constant influx of mail, kids paperwork, coupons, bills, and grocery advertisements stored in all sorts of places around the house. I'll even admit to putting some of those papers in the bread box!



Tomorrow I am going to show you how the Clip It Up Base Unit can alleviate much of the paper pile up that can quickly overtake your desk or dining room table. It can easily be set out in an open area so the entire family can easily find the papers they need quickly. Now, it is going to take some thought on your part- what papers do you struggle with keeping organized?  The fun begins when you start personalizing the Clip It Up to fit your needs!

Valerie Allen 

Check back tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...