Jan 11, 2011

Tina’s Final Post

Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you! I hope that you had a fabulous Christmas and that your 2011 is starting out wonderfully! It sure is flying by already!!

Today I have a couple of things to share with you. First of all, this is my last post to share with you during this Design Team term! I can not believe 6 months has passed this quickly!! I have LOVED designing for Simply Renee! They are beautiful people to work with, and the Clip-It-Up products are a dream!! I hope you sent in your DT application! You won't be sorry!!

So with this being my last post, I would like to share with you my Clip-It-Up main base and upper tier. My very first Video... so bare with me! :)

Now... for those of you who think you don't have room for one,... think again! You don't have room NOT to have one! :)

********************************************

I will leave you with a layout I created using some of the many embelishments found on my clip it up! I completely forgot I had these goodies until I brought them out to organize!!

image

This page was created using one photo from each month of the year 2010. It's a brief recap... but it has inspired me to create a mini book recapping more highlights as well! What do you do to recap your year?

image

Thanks for dropping by! And thank you to Simply Renee for the opportunity to share some tips, organization and projects with you these last few months!

Happy Scrapping!!!

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Oh that is a CUTE layout!!! Off to watch your first video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your setup. What a cool way to store *so much* product in a small space! It looks great-- even though you're getting a bigger area soon!
    ~natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I thought your video was awesome!! I hope you post again when you get your room all set up! I would love to see ALL of those Clip It Up units in action in one room!! LOVE your layout!! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page and your video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job on your video and layout!! I just love how many goodies you can find when everything is organized well and easily accessible! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would soooo love to see your finished space with all of the units in use! That would be awesome!!! You did a great job on your video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video and your Reflections layout is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...