Mar 19, 2010

Ribbon Bliss

I never really knew how much ribbon I had until it became organized.  Before I had ribbon in jars, on rings, hanging from the slat wall, and wrapped around clothespins. I couldn’t tell how much of any particular ribbon I had, never mind if there were doubles of anything. Pile on top of that, I’m a very visual artist, and I am inspired by seeing my supplies. Having it in so many different spots wasn’t helping my creative mojo one bit.

Then, like out of an organizational gurus mind, the 36” Ribbon Organizer, gave me the answer to make all my ribbon come together.

clip_image002

From whites to blacks and everything in between, my ribbon is now visible and easy to get to. All of my spools are located nicely in the top basket of the Ribbon Organizer. I was amazed at how many spools could actually fit in the top.

clip_image004

Any smaller pieces or unspooled snippets are arranged on the bottom rod using the clips provided. For more delicate ribbons and trims, the Clip Grips are a wonderful addition and protect those things like crochet and silk.

clip_image002[1]

All in all, I think the Ribbon Organizer was the best invention for keeping those beautiful ribbons and trims organized and in sight. I’m all about an organized space and this has both done that and given me extra space for other products. Now I just gotta get the Ribbon Organizer Attachment!!!

clip_image004[1]

Hope you are all having a fantastic week so far. Spring is right around the corner and I just can’t wait

Toodles

Erika Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely have to have this! Its on my list of stuff I need, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...