Sep 23, 2009

Feeling Spooky?

School is back in session. The apples are ripe for picking. The stores are stocked with Halloween supplies. The air is turning cool. The days are getting shorter. I am just feeling in the Halloween mood! So I decided it was time to start my Halloween decorating!


I had purchased this wooden tree last fall. I painted it black and added some fun Halloween die cuts. My daughter just loves it!



The trick or treat sign was also plain wood. I painted it black as well. I then added 3 colors of glitter! I just think glitter is so fun – it adds a fun touch!!! Ribbon is another favorite of mine so I added lots to the wire!


The cards came together so easily! For the Haunted House card I used a large die cut, added a smaller one as well as some Halloween stickers. The fence was made by a punch.



For the witch card I used two patterned papers tied a ribbon on the seam. The large die cut has some dimension with 3D adhesive and the title uses basic letter stickers.


I hope this inspires you to dig out your Halloween decorations and to get started!!!! Boo to you!!!

Danielle Holsapple
My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Very cute projects Danielle. I especially love the tree!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...