Oct 23, 2009

Clip it Up Valence

We met Kayla at CHA Winter 2009 and she is such a fun, creative person. A few weeks after the show she emailed me asking if she could purchase some Wall Mounts because she wanted to use them to make a valence for her scrapbook room.

What creativity!!! Here's her final result:


She used paper from Graphic 45.


"I can't think of anything more appropriate for a scrapbooking room than a scrapbook paper valance! The best part is the paper can be taken down and used if I want to change it. The ribbon is glued to the triangles, but the 12x12's are intact and usable. I also modge-podged my category drawers to go with the valance - a little too much fun with that paper! lol. " Kayla
Kayla thanks for sharing!!!
Simply Renee Inc

2 comments:

  1. Very creative idea Kayla. Thanks Bobbi for sharing it with us!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun. I can't believe how creative people are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...