Oct 21, 2009

Organize stickers, felt & chipboard

I simply cannot tell you how much I love my Clip It Up! I really can’t explain! So can I show you in photos?!?!


I used to store all my letter stickers in a basket. They were constantly getting crumpled, stickers would fall off, they would stick to each other, and I would lose them. Some of them would get lost in the pile and I would forget I even had them!!! But, oh my! My Clip It Up keeps them all together! I was shocked just how many fit on the lower tier!!! And my many, many mini alphabets fit perfectly on the top tier!!!!



Impressive, right?!?!

But that is just the beginning of the awesomeness!!!

I have quite a bit of felt that was just floating around my scrap room. You know that the packaging from the felt is less than ideal for storing those strange shaped pieces! Well, the Clip It Up Zip Bags work perfectly!!!!! I chose to organize them by color!



The Zip Bags are also perfect for my large selection of chipboard letters!!!!


All that chipboard is really quite heavy. But when I hung them up the Clip It Up didn’t become unbalanced at all!!!! Sweeeett!!!!
I am soooo in love with this product – I just may purchase another!!!!!


Danielle Holsapple

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle! I think I love mine for all the same reasons! lol! The Clip It Up is useful for so many things...maybe we need one in every room of our houses!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...