Oct 28, 2009

So when I was lucky enough to make the Clip It Up DT, not only was I able to get some AWESOME Clip It Up goodies but they supplied us with some other fun goodies as well. It was really great for me as some of it I had never worked with before.

Last month I was able to work with Graphic 45 for the first time and loved it. This month I got to work with some very pretty, sparkly, shiny Doodlebug Sugar paper! At first I was not sure what to do with the whole sheets but then I realized how great they all looked together as one. And wow do they pop and shine against white and black.

I used some Prima Acrylic letters and backed them with the sugar. I also used the papers to back up the black Prima felt border. Then I punched some hearts out. Now that was fun. I punched a ton, actually too many to use on this one layout but what can I say, the sparkly paper made me punch happy. BUT, I got a little baggie and put them----you got it----on my Clip it Up for later use!

Anyway, this is a layout of me and my fluffy woofer. She is a crazy dog but she is mine and I love her to pieces. I made the mistake of not scrapping the other dog I had until she had passed and it was just to difficult to do, so this time around I am scrapping the moments! Thanks for looking and HAPPY SCRAPPING!

Susan

1 comment:

  1. very cute layout. I love the hearts on the side and that picture is so sweet!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...