Oct 1, 2009

The Winner Is...

Gina Ortiz!!! Congratulations Gina you won a $75 gift certificate to our online store at www.clipitup.com.

This is Gina's organizational problem:
"So I was thinking about what I need organized and actually it wasn't until I saw this question that I realized I had been ignoring my problem. It is make-up. I keep several cosmetic bags in my bath room but it is always a matter of digging through them to find what I need. Lipstick, liner pencils, eye shadow, mascara, blush ugh!"

If anyone has any solutions for her please leave a comment!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. Please continue to check our blog for organizational tips and future contests.

Bobbi
Simply Renee Inc

1 comment:

  1. Woooooo Hoooooo! I am so excited!!!! (can ya see me jumping up and down? lol!)

    Thank you all so very much for this awesome prize!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...