Oct 25, 2010

And the winner is…

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!   Tiffany Sherman is the winner of the bracelet I made from my Tim Holtz products!  Please email us your address and we’ll get it sent out to you!

Thanks for all the fun comments about the bracelet.  I’m glad you liked it – I really enjoyed making it.  I’m thinking of making a necklace today to see how that will look.

Continue checking back with us!  This is my favorite time of the year and we’ll be doing lots of surprise give-aways for comments left on the posts!  You never know…

Renee

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tiffany! Lucky girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Tiffany! It is a beautiful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tiffany! The bracelet is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tiffany!!! What a fun prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's me!!! Thank you Thank you!! I'm so excited!!!

    tdscrap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tiffany!! Enjoy the awesome bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! What a nice thing it must be to get an email saying you won something. I bet you made her day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your beautiful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...