Oct 27, 2010

Getting Organized for Christmas

Today I thought I would show you how I have organized my Clip it Up Jumbo.  This is the season where I am sewing like crazy.  I have 2 Halloween costumes done YEAH HOO and with 2 weeks to spare. 

image

I also have 2 out of the 3 quilts for Christmas done (there really isn't anything better than checking things of my To Do List.)
So to keep all of my projects and ideas organized I have prettied up my Clip it Up Tabs and Labels and gone to work.  With all the wonderful free patterns that we have access to online and in stores sometimes the quantity of them can be a little bit overwhelming and can get lost in the shuffle of endless papers.  For my tabs I have Quilts, Crochet, Accessories, Kids, Me and Holiday.  Even with just that Little bit of Organization I feel ready to go till January.


image

image

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post, I hope that its helped and I would love to see how you've organized.

Jenifer

Don’t forget to comment.  If you do your name will be added to our drawing for special prizes and even the Floor Model. 

Click here for details.

14 comments:

  1. I just recently put up my swinging wall arm for my scrapbooking kits... it's great! And as I was organizing the rest of my craft room, I was thinking that clip-it-ups would be such a good way to organize my sewing patterns. thanks for confirming this, Jenifer (and WOW, you are so productive with your sewing projects!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is genius! Never thought to use it for patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you smarter than I am ? Lol. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very good idea - I am forever downloading patterns and then misplacing them! It's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is the cutest little dinosaur I ever saw! My daughter sews and has a sewing room, you just gave me a great idea of what to give her for Christmas! Thank you! She is going to love this! She always complains to me that my scrapbook room is so neat and she wishes she could get her sewing room to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute costume....and I love your idea for organizing patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see all the ideas for using the clip it up. I would have never thought of using it for patterns, fantastic idea !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that!! I've always wanted to learn to sew. Do you find it easy? I really love old fashion aprons and the only way to find them is to make them or have them made.

    Congrats on finishing 2 out of 3 quilts. I'd say that's pretty productive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super great Idea, this is exactly what I need, these baskets are just not working, I need to see what i have. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to keep track of your projects and prep for the upcoming ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, there are so many ways to use clip it up products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...