Nov 23, 2011

Congratulations Lindy !!!

You are the winner of the Under the Shelf Rod.
Lindy said...
I'm thankful for family, friends and all my wonderful cyber friends I made from this wonderful scrapbooking hobby!
Send us your address to clipitup@gmail.com and we will get that out to you.
 
Don't forget the 50% OFF Holiday Sale going on through Monday November 28 on our website www.clipitup.com
 
*The FUN doesn't stop here - there are more GIVEAWAYS!!!!*
Send a friend to our blog and facebook and have them "Like Us" and leave a comment. ALSO HAVE THEM INCLUDE YOUR NAME and both of you will be entered into the contest.
 
  Tell us if you could be anywhere for the Holidays where would it be and why?
Leave comments on facebook and on the blog http://simplyreneeinc.blogspot.com
 for chances to win a Main Base
Ways to enter the contests.

Every item you order your name will be put in a drawing  
 Comment on blog posts (one per post)
Comment on facebook (one per day)

                               We will be drawing a name on Tuesday November 29. 
Watch for surprise drawings during this time!!!
 
Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!

Simply Renee 

7 comments:

  1. The only place I want to be for Christmas is...home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could choose to be anywhere for the Holidays I would choose to go to Heaven and be with my son for one more day with him. Thanks Sherry @ berrycraftygirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be at home with my Fiance and our cats. Lying on a beach may sound like the best thing but being at home with the ones you love is really the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being at home for Christmas--no matter if it's my parents' home, my Husband's parents' home, or our own home. This year will be the first time we're at our own home for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, because any day now, I'm going to be having our baby girl!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lindy!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow...I won!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

    I would love to take my daughter to Disney World for Christmas one year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Lindy! And as long as I'm with my family we could be anywhere for Christmas! I'm a homebody for the most part so being home surrounded by my loved ones is perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...