Nov 9, 2011

Getting Organized For the Holiday’s!!!

Hello Fellow Scrappers!

It's Barbara again, and I am thinking about Christmas! that is, Christmas scrapbooking supplies.

I normally keep my Christmas scrap goodies out until about the middle of February. Then I tuck them away somewhere. Well, I decided it was time to get them out and see exactly what I had left from last year. Not to mention, I need them out where I can see them.

So this will be another post about the Clip it Up Swinging Arm Mount. I have found so many uses for them! I love them and they take up very little room.  I actually had to use two Clip it Up Swinging Arm Mounts for all the supplies I had left. It sure is nice to have a place where I can have them displayed, and yet it was so easy to do. I now know what I have and what I will need.

Normally I would  have it all in a basket or ziploc bag, and then have to go digging through everything to find a particular thing. Now it's all hung up and easy to find, and just in time to get ready for Christmas.

I know I need to make a few cards, and I am also thinking about making a few Christmas ornaments. It's my favorite holiday!

Anyway, here are the pictures of the Clip it Up Swinging Arm Mounts and my leftover goodies.

image

image

The layout I am sharing with you today is of my sweet grandaughter. I used My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found 2 Blush collection. The flowers are made by Petaloo and are very blingy, but I thought it was fitting to have bling when talking about Christmas. Plus the flowers match the papers perfectly!

  image

Thank you for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you, and that you are blessed during the upcoming holidays!

~Barbara

3 comments:

  1. That little princess is so adorable! Love your use of patterned papers. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful idea, I still have containers from the last couple years crammed into boxes. I bet I would use more if I seen it like this.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling granddaughter! Isn't being a grandma wonderful!!! Love the LO and the use of the Swinging wall arms. I love them because they take up so little space and are so handy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...