Nov 16, 2011

Ready for the Holidays “Clip it Up” Style

 Barbara and I are both thinking along the same wavelengths…time to get ready for the holidays!!

Like Barbara, I had all my Christmas stuff piled into boxes, and I really didn’t know what I had. So I sorted through it all, got rid of a lot, put all the papers into a file box and all my embellies I hung onto my Clip It Up.

image

image

  Last year I won the entire Dear Lizzy Christmas collection from American Crafts, so a lot of the things on my Clip it Up are from that collection. With some of the scraps that I had, I whipped up a few cards to share with you today!

image

image

image

Every year I do a December Daily album, and this year I am gonna use my stash instead of buying new! I am using the Fancy Pants Brag Book as my base and will keep it right next to my Clip it Up so that I can do my pages very quickly!

Thanks for joining me this week!

~Audrey

Be sure to keep checking the blog and our Facebook page for lots of fun giveaways and amazing Sales through the Holidays!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so need to do this, I have goodies I never get to.
    I am working on a ribbon one right now.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Audrey! Hope people know how lucky they are to have your "personal" cards for Christmas!
    Way to be so organized!!! I wish I was - it's time to get going again and get everything in it's place! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...