Jul 13, 2009

Trips, trips and more trips...

I was home from NY for 3 ½ days, then packed up again to fly back to PA for my granddaughter's 3 yr old birthday. I stayed a week with them and helped my daughter-in-law and my two grandchildren fly back to UT with me. My son who is finishing his second year of Med School stayed to finish studying for the first part of the boards, then fly out to UT to go on vacation with us for a week, and then fly home with his family.


Grandkids with their new sunglasses from Grandma for our vacation to Lake Powell.


Waking up to that smile will make it all worthwhile (even though he and his sister wake up at 5-5:30 every morning)



What more could a little girl want besides a Ariel umbrella, wallet and rings!
.
While in PA the last time visiting my kids, I ran into a scrapbooking store (just to see if they had our products). They did and we had a fun visit with them. I told them the next time I came out to PA, I’d bring some new products so they could use them for a give-away. So I spent two hours meeting and visiting with some wonderful new friends. Here’s a pic with my granddaughter and Jackie.


We have been going to Lake Powell for 22 years for our vacations! If you’ve never seen or heard of Lake Powell – it is a slice of heaven on earth. We have a houseboat with other people and we go at least once a year if not two or three times (since I started the business we’ve only gone once a year – bummer!!!). There really isn’t a better place for a family of boys to go and have wakeboarding, skiing, sky skiing, tubing, water, places to explore, sand, cliffs, and fun in the sun! We were there from Sunday to Sat. and had a wonderful time. It was fun to start the “next generation” of Lake Powell adventures with the grandkids!



"A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in."
—Robert Orben


Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...